Magic Window Screen Saver Plug-in License Agreement
By downloading the Magic Window System Screen Saver Plug-in you agree to the following license. This is in addition to the license from the Mac App Store which the software already operates under.
1. This is an agreement between Licensor (Jetson Creative, LLC) and Licensee who is being licensed to use System Screen Saver Plug-in Beta.
2. Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited nonexclusive license. Licensor is and remains the owner of all titles, rights, and interests in the Software.
3. This License permits Licensee to install the Software on more than one computer system owned by the Licensee. Licensee will not make copies of the Software or allow copies of the Software to be made by others.
4. Photography used in the app and downloaded through the app may not be used in any other context. The license does not cover use commercial or other use of the contained photography. All photography is copyright Jetson Creative through Hal Bergman Photography.
5. This Software is beta and is not subject to a warranty of any kind. It may have flaws and faults that we can not predict at this time.
6. LICENSOR IS NOT LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR LICENSEE'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE. Licensee's jurisdiction may not allow such a limitation of damages, so this limitation may not apply.
7. Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Licensor and hold Licensor harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee's business operations.
8. Licensor has the right to terminate this License Agreement and Licensee's right to use this Software upon any material breach by Licensee.
9. Licensee agrees to return to Licensor or to destroy all copies of the Software upon termination of the License.
10. This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software. This License Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings, and agreements between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software.
11. This License Agreement is governed by the law of Oregon applicable to Oregon contracts.
12. This License Agreement is valid without Licensor's signature. It becomes effective upon the earlier of Licensee's signature or Licensee's use of the Software.